ASUS announces latest affordable 4G smartphone, the Zenfone GO 4.5 LTE in India.
Peter Chang, Region Head – South Asia & Country Manager, ASUS India says:
“Through our smartphones, we aim to cater to a wide segment of users, and we endeavor to offer the differentiated ASUS technology even in mass segments. We are sure this smartphone will be able to provide an enriching user experience and be appreciated by our users across the country.”
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ASUS ZenUI
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 1.0 GHz quad-core | Adreno 306 GPU
- RAM: 1GB LPDDR3
- Internal Storage: 8GB; expandable up to 128GB with microSD card | 100GB Google Drive storage for 2 years
- Display: 4.5-inch FWVGA (854×480) | 380 nits | Bluelight filter
- Camera: 8MP front camera | 2MP rear camera
- Battery: 2070mAh
- Dimension: 136.5 x 66.7 x 3.6~11.2 mm
- Weight: 135g
The device will be available online from today. It will come to retail stores before the end of this month. The ASUS Zenfone GO 4.5 LTE is priced at Rs.6999 ($103).
Overall, the device comes with good features in affordable price.
Please provide us your feedback.
Source: Android Authority